Are you a Bach Flower Practitioner who wants to help women and couples conceive consciously?
Do want do develop a niche and gain knowledge about assisted conception, baby loss and fertility?
Do you want to explore the emotional aspects of baby loss, infertility and assisted conception?
Do you want to gain confidence and understanding to empower your clients to create a fertile optimum state.
If you have answered yes to any of the above then this course is for you.
Details and Fee
- The course will be delivered over zoom for one 3 hour workshop on Sunday 13th November 2022 at 1pm London, UK time (please check your local time on https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london)**
- The areas of assisted conception, baby loss and fertility will be covered to include
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Case study
- A comprehensive 50 page e-workbook a few days before the course
- BC-ACE e-certificate from the Bach Centre and an attendance e-certificate Amarisa Training Academy.Only soft electronic copies will be provided and no hard copies.
- Live attendance is required
- No recordings will be provided
- The fee for the course is £50
- There are no refunds available so please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Learn practice exercises that you can practice with your clients immediately
- Understand the emotional state of your client in depth to create a safe place for your clients
- Gain knowledge and confidence to help clients who considering assisted conception, experienced baby loss and infertility
- Receive a ABC-ACE e-certificate from the Bach Centre
- Be trained by Arty Amarisa, BFRP and the director of the Fertile Body Method who has over 15 years of complementary therapies experience and 8 years of fertility specialism
The course is for Bach Flower Registered Practitioners (BFRP), or someone with a good general knowledge of Dr Bach’s system. Feel free to contact Arty if you are unsure, you meet the requirements.
Free Masterclass and an invitation to join
There is a Free Masterclass on ‘How to Flourish in your Fertility Business and Cultivate a Thriving Mindset’ which you can access on https://bit.ly/3cKmTmE
“I found the course inspiring and unique, a richness of practical information and exercises to combine with my existing knowledge of fertility, assisted conception and baby loss.” ~ BFRP
“What a lovely and affectionate soul. Thanks for being there for all of us and for sharing with us your expertise.” ~ Elpida BFRP